Terms and Conditions
I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set below;
- To inform all Orchid Suppliers of my membership to the alliance and ensure that they comply with all the contract terms agreed between themselves and the alliance.
- To comply with the terms and conditions of the suppliers. To honour and make payments in such manner as directed.
- To authorise such suppliers, wholesalers and manufacturers as Orchid may direct from time to time to release to Orchid, and allow access to, all information how so ever held, relating to members trade and dealings with such suppliers, wholesalers and manufacturers.
- To provide to Orchid immediately upon request all information regarding the members transactions with suppliers with whom terms have been agreed by Orchid.
- To immediately report to Orchid any supplier who offers individual trading terms to any member in order to circumvent the term centrally negotiated by Orchid.
- Members are prohibited from using the Orchid logo or name in conjunction with their trading names without express permission from Orchid.
- Orchid members are prohibited from transferring membership to any person, firm, or company without prior written approval from Orchid. Orchid reserves the right to terminate membership of any member at any time with or without notice and shall not be liable in any way in the event of such termination. We do not take responsibility for any event which is outside our reasonable control, nor for any consequential loss to a member arising from such event.
- Currently the membership fee to join and subscribe as a member is a member of Orchid is being waived.
- Once an application from is submitted, the applicant will be contacted by Orchid within 5 working days.
- Orchid reserves the right to share members' information for the purpose of negotiating deals with current and potential suppliers.
- Orchid reserves to vary any terms at any time, with or without notice.
- All successful applications will be activated withing 14 days.